LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lilies, tree roots and water scenes....

I just love being out in the middle of nowhere
and
finding streams, rapids, and ponds...

especially ones with water lilies
or banks filled with rapids
and twisted tree roots.














All those white dots are water lilies!:






Rapids and rocks!:














Doesn't it look like these tree roots are reaching out to GRAB someone??:






 
Loved the azure water and all the changing lily pads to fall colors along with the flowers blooming!:








I hope your holidays are going well
and that you are blessed
with the warmth of family and friends in your life at this special time.

And, I hope, (no matter where you live)
you have been able to go out and marvel at the miracles of nature.

I am always amazed at Nature, during each and every season.







11 comments:

Country Gal said...

Fantastic photos !

Elizabeth Grimes said...

The water lilies are an amazing find. Beautiful pictures.

MadSnapper said...

the tree looks like it had a seat on a great big rock. love those lily pads

TexWisGirl said...

love those tree roots and beautiful blue waters.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh wow! You find the most amazing places to shoot. Wish I lived closer so I could join you on one of those walks. Have a great day.

Karin M. said...

... such a great series, fantastic nature shots ..the water lilies are amazing...
I love these pictures with the water and the beautiful green.
Greetings Karin

Unknown said...

Love, love the lilies floating on the pond.

Far Side of Fifty said...

the Water Lily shots are oh so pretty! :)

LindyLouMac said...

Beautiful miracles of nature. Have a good Christmas and New Year I look forward to following you in 2012.

Ellen said...

Oh my gosh, what beautiful photos. I think I would have burst out crying with joy over seeing those Lilies. I don't think it could get any better. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. This is the reason I have gotten in to following blogs. You just never know what you will run into and what wonderful treasures there are out there.

Ramakrishnan said...

Breathtakingly beautiful,magical & mystical.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: